MY TREK ON A MOUNTAIN

 

MY TREK ON A MOUNTAIN

I once went to the Himalayas to trek

But I totally forgot to check

That there was snow on the ground

I slipped and tumbled down

My mother watched this with a frown

She said ‘Really! Can’t you see?’

As I banged my head on a tree

A little ahead I tripped over some rocks

That was truly a big shock

I said ‘I’m now going down to the ground’

And started walking without making a sound

But I actually didn’t need to do that

As I slid down on the snow really bad!

 

-      ANAYA SHETH    

Comments

  1. Excellent Anaya...Continue to pen down.. And do keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Ma'am - Anaya

      Delete
  2. Oh I too want to go to Himalayas, to enjoy the snow n stoned like a kid...pls share ur other experience Anaya....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diya Aunty! I always look forward to your comments. Thank you for your encouraging words always!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE