MY INTRODUCTION

 INTRODUCTION POEM WRITTEN FOR HER TEACHERS


MY INTRODUCTION 

 

I got an idea to write my introduction in a poem

You will get to know the person who I am

Let me start with my name that is Anaya Sheth

I am not a little girl but a young lady of 8

I love to write poems and stories as you can see

Shy, Smart, Voracious reader that is me

Dancing Bharatnatyam and playing keyboard is also my passion

I am kind, helpful and full of compassion

My favourite subjects and English, EVS and Maths

Hindi and Gujarati I will have to master, I guess

That pretty much sums up who I am

Thank you for listening my dear friends and respected ma’am

 

-        ANAYA SHETH


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an interesting person to know
      Your dreams are so bold that I know

      You are so sweet and fine
      The girl that will definitely soar high

      I love you from the bottom of my heart
      You will always be my little sweetheart

      Will never say you goodbye
      As you are only the apple of my eye !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing introduction...

    One more thing I know about you,
    That animals n birds also become friends of you !!

    Keep writing..., 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FULLY AGREE THAT YOU ARE

    kind, helpful and full of compassion

    AND TO KNOW A GREAT WORD LIKE COMPASSION

    AND TO KNOW THE VERY IMPORTANT FEELING OF COMPASSION

    WILL MAKE YOU A VERY HAPPY AND MATURE PERSON.

    GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND MAKE YOU A VERY LUCKY GIRL.


    SAMIRMAMA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE