RAINBOW



 


RAINBOW

Oh! How charming is a colourful rainbow

On some days, I can see one from my window

I think on rainbows, the unicorns stay

I desire to see them flying one day

I want to be the first one to ride a unicorn

And show everyone how they do the magic with their horn

I wonder why rainbows have seven colours and not any more

I will ask the unicorns this question for sure

I am curious about the place where the rainbow ends

That magical place I would love to visit with my friends

I wish to chase the rainbow in the big shining sky

One day I will reach there and use rainbow as a slide

I love gazing at the rainbow glowing in the sky

When the sun hides behind the cloud, I hate to say goodbye!

-       ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. It is said that there is pot full of gold at the end of rainbow.

    I wish you get that pot.but does not become greedy and empty it completely because if if you do so nobody can look at the rainbow again.
    I am sure you don't want that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know that.
      I will definitely not be greedy if i get that pot.

      Delete
    2. So nice and thought full of you.
      I feel anyone who is greedy is a fool.
      And you will get Bucky Full of phuls (flowers )

      Delete
  2. Want to know
    Why rainbow is seen during monsoon only ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that and i will explain it to you when we meet.

      Delete
  3. Tell me whether black colour is there in rainbow ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Mama, Rainbow has 7 colours VIBGYOR and no black.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE