MY DREAM HOUSE

 

MY DREAM HOUSE

My teacher gave me an assignment to write on my dream house
Which one should I write about maybe a boat house
I really can't decide on just one
There are so many great houses to choose from
It would be cool to live in a caravan
But what if I feel hot? Would it have a fan?
Actually, I want to live in an igloo
But how can I built one in Ahmedabad, I don't have a clue
I think living in a tent would be perfect
I would live near a jungle and discover new animal facts
But what if I get attacked by a wild animal?
This is not a good plan so it's cancelled
I can surely live in a stilt house
I love swimming so that would be nice
But what will I do if it rains too much there
I am scared of thunder so this choice is not fair
I think I would live only in my Bungalow
It's the best of all that I now know!

 

-      ANAYA SHETH

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE