RAINBOW
R A I N B O W Oh! How charming is a colourful rainbow On some days, I can see one from my window I think on rainbows, the unicorns stay I desire to see them flying one day I want to be the first one to ride a unicorn And show everyone how they do the magic with their horn I wonder why rainbows have seven colours and not any more I will ask the unicorns this question for sure I am curious about the place where the rainbow ends That magical place I would love to visit with my friends I wish to chase the rainbow in the big shining sky One day I will reach there and use rainbow as a slide I love gazing at the rainbow glowing in the sky When the sun hides behind the cloud, I hate to say goodbye! - A N A Y A S H E T H
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1456263992514554
ReplyDelete