WOULD I SURVIVE THE STONE AGE?

 

Creating pottery, hunting and farming

In the Stone Age, I don’t think life would be very charming

I would become the master of, well, nothing

Roughing it would just not be my thing

Roaming around with Hunter- gatherers would not be fun

I much prefer sitting in the shade hiding from the scorching sun

What would I do without pen and paper to write on?

I would only have a few dusty rocks to carve on

That’s why I think our life is a lap of luxury

We are lazing on comfy sofas instead of climbing steep trees

Would I survive the Stone Age?

 I may break a bone [or maybe 206] and stomp off in a rage!

-  ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Yes,our life is a lap of luxury,
    For that we r thankful to the stone age persons,
    They r the first to use fire and create art as a form of expressions... !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE