MY FUNNY DREAM

 

I once had a really funny dream

I saw some elephants which were trying to swim

Giraffes were twirling around and dancing ballet

I looked up and saw some fish flying away

Dogs were singing melodiously instead of barking

All the trees were laughing and talking

A man with a big moustache drove his car straight up a rainbow

There was an upside-down waterfall with water that glowed

As I was floating on my beautiful cloud

‘Time for school’ I heard my mother shout

I wish my dream would come true one day

But I will have to go to school today!

-       ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. I want to accompany in ur dream. I need a relaxing buddies like u and I think we can do something ridiculous in our dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, Diya Aunty! - Anaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE