MY FOREVER FAMISHED FRIEND

 

MY FOREVER FAMISHED FRIEND

 

I have a friend who is quite cute and sweet

But all he wants to ever do is to eat eat eat

 

I have named him Hungry, you know why

He waits by the door staring at me with big brown eyes

 

He squeaks with delight everytime he sees me with his food

Dancing with him always brightens my mood

 

When I give him food, he immediately gobbles it up

He doesn't even want his food in a plate or a cup

 

How is it so? You may wonder

Grab a sit and take a minute to ponder

 

You see Hungry is none other than a peacock

Everyday I sit by him and we eat some peanuts and talk!

 

-         ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Anaya if u love peacock come to my place in morning. U will love to see them with their sweet voice n colorful feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE