BOOK REVIEW – CHLOE’S SECRET PRINCESS CLUB

 

Today, I am going to review a book I recently read. The name of the book is ‘Chloe’s secret princess club’.

Who is the Author?

This book is written by Emma Barnes. She is a Children’s book writer who lives in England. She loves writing about children having adventures and about silly moments in their lives.

What is the book about?

This book tells the story of Chloe and her friends whom Chloe includes in her princess club. Chloe wants to be a princess and nothing can stop her. The girls face many up and downs on their way to become a princess. With their many ‘princess’ tasks to complete and keeping the club a secret, the girls become closer than ever. But when a school project comes up, their club is in big trouble as the girls start fighting! Will they be able to overcome their differences?

What are my favourites in this book?

My favourite chapter is the 3rd chapter because Chloe and her friends founded the club in this chapter.

My favourite character is Chloe because she is the one who founded the club. She is kind, caring and imaginative. She is a day dreamer just like me and lets her imagination run wide.

What do I think about this book?

I loved this book and I think girls would enjoy reading this book, boys not so much though. This book even has a message that if you believe, you can be anything. This book is a fun read.

-        ANAYA SHETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE