MY TRIP TO THE LAND OF DAWN-LIT MOUNTAINS

 

When I hopped on the plane to the land of the dawn-lit mountains

I was so excited; I was going insane

I was going to witness India’s first rising Sun

It was sure to be tremendous fun

All days, we listened to the nature’s sweet sounds

Looked at wonders all around

The Indo- China border at Bumla pass left me mesmerised

What challenging work our soldiers do, I then realised

Our visit to war memorial was sorrowful but inspiring

Seeing this place was really very empowering

I was completely awestrucked by Jung waterfall

To describe its beauty, I have no words at all

Journey to the hidden gem Tawang was the highlight of my holiday

It was quite mystical and picturesque, I must say

Living amongst hills and mountains felt really wonderful

But surviving without internet was a bit dreadful

My trip to Arunachal Pradesh was truly a unique adventure

Each day spent there was an absolute pleasure!

-     ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. What a review! It was amazing experience of arunchal pradesh from ur poetic words. Well written

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE