WHY BOOKS MEAN WORLD TO ME

 

I wanted to write about my best friend forever

A friend, so precious, whom I could lose never

Friends I have many but the most special is just one

A friend who would never leave me sad or alone

My friend inspires me always and teaches me wonderful things

Together we visit some magnificent magical places

I am pretty sure you know whom I am taking about

My best friends are books, let me shout out loud

Books give me lots of love and pleasure

My library, full of books, is my true treasure

Books take me on extraordinary adventures of many kind

In so many ways, it sharpens my young mind

If you haven't read any book, start one now

I am sure you will be enchanted and greatly wowed

As it is said 'A book is a dream you can hold in your hands'

Grab a book and you will surely understand!

-        ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Its a world book day today n u post this nice poem about books!!!! 😘😘
    "Happy world book day , betu!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!
    Happy world book day jojo rabbit !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtfully written. God bless you bachcha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE