MY WACKY DREAM

 

‘Zzzz,Zzz,Zzz’.. I was sleeping soundly in my bed. Suddenly, I woke up with a sweat. I had the wackiest dream ever. This is how it went.

One day my friends, Jiya and Krisha, came over to my house for a playdate. I said to my friends ‘This is getting boring. Let’s have an adventure of our own.’ I told Jiya and Krisha my plan to go to China by foot! It was such a crazy plan but we wanted to have an epic adventure. They immediately agreed. We left our house with a backpack full of the things that we would require on our journey. After walking for many days, we reached the India- China border. ‘How will we pass the border?’ I asked. Krisha had an idea. She was an exceptional makeup artist. We disguised ourselves as trees and crossed the border without any suspicion. We couldn’t believe it; we were now in China! We rested for a while under a shady tree. When we woke up, we say a creepy man staring at us. We decided it would be best if we started walking. Soon we reached a city named Beijing. It was the Capital of China. We checked into a hotel. A woman at the desk was scowling at us. We went to our room, had a warm bath and ate some noodles. Then we went out to explore the city. We saw ‘The great wall of China’.  It was marvellous. We also went to Winter Olympics 2022. We watched some skiing competition. It was fun. Later, we returned to our rooms. We were exhausted so we had a nap. When we opened our eyes, we were in prison! The creepy man and the woman at the desk had teamed up and locked us in the jail while we were asleep. We were scared and started pondering what to do next. Suddenly, I thought of a plan. I whispered it to my friends. “I have only read about this so I don’t know if this plan would work.” I said to Krisha and Jiya. The plan was to jiggle the prison lock with a hairpin.  I removed my hairpin and tried it in the lock and it worked! Still, what if we would get caught and jailed again? We wore some big hats and covered our head. We then bought a hot air balloon, sat in that and started our journey back to India. We got busy chatting happily. We landed in a park. That’s when I realized that we took a wrong turn and didn’t check the direction. We had landed in North Korea. Kim Jong -Un was standing right in front of us. I shouted and woke up. What if all this had really happened, I thought? Wasn’t this the wackiest dream ever?

-Anaya Sheth

Comments

  1. Yes... Indeed .. its the wackiest dream ever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY TO REIMAGINE THIS WISH FULFILLING FANTASY CONVERTING INTO A DREAM ON GOOGLE MAP, AND EARTH WITH THE HELP OF YOUR REAL FRIEND....................................THIS WILL ADD NAMES OF ROADS AND CITIES YOU PASSED ON THE WAY....................THE NAME OF A HOTEL.......IN BEIJING IF REAL FOUND IN GOOGLE WILL GIVE MORE INFORMATION........THE AVALABLE FOOD WHICH YOU DID'T EAT AND YOUR REASON FOR THAT ...........PROBLEMS WITH HOT AIR BALLOON YOU HAD ON YOUR RETURN.......YOUR MISCHIEVIOUS COMPASS GIVEN BY YOUR MAMA WHICH CHANGES DIRECTION AT WILL.........LEADING TO MAKING YOU REACH UNKOWN PLACES.........LIKE NORTH COREA.....................................THIS CAN BE GOOD DREAM LEADING TO A FANTASTIC ADVENTURE STORY BY ANAYA.

    THINK ABOUT IT.



    ReplyDelete
  3. WE NEED TO DISCUSS ABOUT IT WHEN I SEE YOU,

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/Ahmedabad,+Gujarat/Beijing,+China/@28.8519689,83.9477834,4.22z/data=!4m16!4m15!1m5!1m1!1s0x395e848aba5bd449:0x4fcedd11614f6516!2m2!1d72.5713621!2d23.022505!1m5!1m1!1s0x35f05296e7142cb9:0xb9625620af0fa98a!2m2!1d116.407395!2d39.904211!2m1!1b1!3e4?hl=en&authuser=0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE