MY WISH FOR 2022

 

MY WISH FOR 2022

Today morning I was thinking about what my wish for 2022 could be

What should I hope for that will make me happy?

I gave it a long and hard thought

Some crazy ideas, dreams and goals I have got

Last year was not very lovely and great

I lost someone I loved and Corona is not gone, I am so tired of the wait

I wish this year would be better and different

For all of us, 2022 would be magnificent

I plan to make this year terrific by achieving my goals

Do things that will surely feed my soul

I wanna be the best at what I do

Make my writing incredible and learn something new

I am not very fond of sports, I would say

This year I will make an effort to play

I want to be the best in my Bharatnatyam class

Play amazing songs on keyboard in front of a mass

In this new year, I also plan to face my fears

If I don’t understand something, I won’t burst into tears

All these things I will definitely do

And make an awesome year of Twenty -Twenty Two!

-       Anaya Sheth

Comments

  1. Nice one. I would love to be a part of your mass audience when you are playing amazing songs on keyboard. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chachu! I will surely invite you for my performance!

      Delete
  2. If I don’t understand something, I won’t burst into tears

    So insightful idea
    You are going to be a
    Counsellor - means - adviser.

    You have learning attitude
    Self analysis and problem solving attitude which is a
    Scientific characteristics of a lucky person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Mama! I don't know about being an advisor but my mom and dad say that i will be a great lawyer because i make good arguments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE