MY PERFECT BIRTHDAY

 

MY PERFECT BIRTHDAY

My birthday is coming up in few days
Let me tell you how I want to spend this day
First of all I don't want any party
I don't even want any balloons or candies
I want to read books for many many hours
Go to library and get carried away by their power
May be even go to zoo and the science city
In there, there are so many new exciting things to see
I want to eat my favourite food for supper
French fries and burger with lots of butter
But the best thing of my birthday is getting many presents
I think you can all guess, what I really want
I have already told my parents that gift me only books
So new books will never run out in my reading nook
Perhaps, I will cut a small tiny cake
The one which my mother and I would bake
Oh! I can't wait for my birthday
The time to do nothing but frolic and sway
This will be my most perfect birthday
I love this plan, what do you say?

-        ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Excellent plan.I have really appreciated. Good going.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are best friend in life..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE