PARTY I WANT TO THROW

 

PARTY I WANT TO THROW

I want to tell you about a party I want to throw

Till now it was a secret which no one knows

‘Farewell Corona’ will my party’s name

Fun at my party would be insane

All my family and friends will be invited

With all of them there I will be so delighted

I cannot wait to hug them all

To talk face to face and not on a call

There would be no social distance nor any masks

‘Where is the sanitizer?’ no one would ask

We would play games and dance all night

With Corona gone, everything would be just right

My party would be held at a big mall

Bad times in Corona no one would recall

We will all eat some delicious food

Our happy day would not conclude

I wish this day would soon arrive

And I will bid Corona big bye bye

-ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. 😄😄😄😄. Will be looking forward for this party for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope soon we will say bye bye to corona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to throw corona party....

    I am In...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE