MY DADDY

       MY DADDY


Daddy, I love you the most in the world
You do so much for me even when you are tired
You tell me amazing stories every night
When I get scared in dark, you hug me tight
On Sundays, you don't leave my side even for a second
We play , watch a movie and have so much fun
We go on walks together many mornings
I look forward to all our laughing and talking
We make some yummy food together
Spending time with you is my greatest pleasure
You sing silly songs to make me giggle
And most of the time act like I am still little
You give me so many kisses everyday
Never ever let me feel even a bit grey
In the whole universe, you are the best father
We make the best team together!

 

                                            ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Very good. Happy father's day...

    Looking forward to happy daughter's day post where your daddy will write something on you... 😂😁😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anaya, beautiful poem for your Daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE