ANAYA'S POEM IN TIMES NIE NEWSPAPER

 


THE WORST POEM IN THE WORLD

 

My mom told me to write a poem

I had no idea how that could be done

I set on my desk and tried to think

Didn’t waste my time even to blink

I came up with an idea not very great

Writing poems I very much hate

My poem didn’t even rhyme

To write one sentence I took too much time

My mom told me it had no imagination

I didn’t know what to do in such situation

I thought it was the worst poem in the world

Then some sound I suddenly heard

I was actually a dream very bad

One of the worst I have ever had

I took out my diary and started to write

Out came a poem that was just right!

 

-        ANAYA SHETH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE