MY EXPERIENCE WITH ANTS

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ANTS

One day I was sitting on a swing with my dad when a piece of walnut that I was eating fell down. My dad was about to pick it up when he saw some ants. He said ‘Let’s leave this walnut for the ants.’ In few seconds, we saw an ant coming near the walnut. The ant started circling the walnut. Then the ant went away. We were confused. We thought that may be ants don’t like walnuts. But then after some moments It came back with many other ants. They all started breaking the walnut into many small pieces and started carrying it to their home. They were in two straight lines. One line was of the ants coming to get the piece and one line was carrying back the piece to their home. They were very organized. They were carrying much larger and heavier piece than their body weight. (A fun fact – An ant can carry 50 times their body weight) I was really amazed by their efforts and skills. To help them get more food, I put down a piece of raisin for them as well. I am sure they were all very happy to eat such delicious food.

-        ANAYA SHETH 

Comments

  1. I was smiling throughout while reading...😊 Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved writing it as well..Thank you!
    -Anaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE