DEAR TEACHERS

 

DEAR TEACHERS

Thank you for making this year so much brighter

I am so fortunate that you are my teacher

Think about you and so many adjectives come to mind

Inspiring, caring, nurturing and oh so kind!

I am grateful to you for all your guidance

You explained everything with lots of patience

You taught me with so much love

All my mischiefs, you quickly forgave

You helped me thrive at every step

Your warmth took away all my stress

Thank you for your affection and praise

You led me through the year with your gentle ways

You made the school so much fun everyday

I will cherish our memories forever, let me tell you today

Just one poem is not enough to convey all I want to say

You have been a blessing to me in every kind of way!

-       ANAYA SHETH

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE