MY TRIP TO SCHOOL

Anaya's class was invited to school to meet the teachers and visit the school premises. It was Anaya's first time in big school. She was very excited and had a great time there. She wrote a poem on her experience there. 

MY TRIP TO SCHOOL

One day my mamma got a message from school

‘A TRIP TO SCHOOL’ note which I found quite cool

I was so giddy with excitement that I jumped with joy

I hadn’t been to school in one and a half year

On the trip day, I could barely pay attention in online class

I was busy daydreaming and wanted to go there fast

My dear teachers were waiting for us all

I knew then and there that I was gonna have a ball

At first, I was feeling a bit shy

Meeting everyone, my tummy had butterflies

We chatted with ma’ams and wrote about our favourite ones

Then we danced and played a fun new game

The teachers took us to show the school building

It looked humongous and felt like never ending

I saw my classrooms and many other places

Seeing the huge library, now that was amazing

I was really really pleased to meet my teachers

They were all very kind and quite amazing

This was a very enjoyable and exciting day

I wish soon I will go to school everyday!

-       Anaya Sheth

Comments

  1. 🤞 hopefully you get to see your friends and teachers soon personally not digitally...😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE