MATHEMATICS

 

MATHEMATICS


My Mamma says Maths is so much fun

I think she is not serious and making a pun

Maths makes me so frustrated sometimes

And solving all the problems takes too much time

Mamma says Maths is a really important subject

But I think that Maths is way too complicated

I don’t know what makes Maths so important

And even for once, why can’t be forgotten?

I am working hard to improve my Maths

Believe me, I am really trying my best

One day my Math skills will be perfect

And I will easily solve all the difficult facts!

-       ANAYA SHETH

Comments

  1. Nice one. By the way maths is also your chachu's favourite subject. Until they introduced a2 b2... 😀😄😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous poem keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW – THE WITCHES BY ROALD DAHL

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE SCHOOL CARNIVAL

A SECRET PASSAGE